2. Feeling bold? Flooring. For the right space, this could be the answer you’ve been looking for when paired with white walls and modern furniture.
3. Countertops. Whether it’s a gorgeous slab that stretched the budget on the island, or a simple black marble all around, the space lights up with a pop.
4. Backsplash. Did you walk right past that beautiful slab in the slab yard and wonder, how to display that “piece of art”? This is how.
5. Bathrooms. The name of the game is contrast. From white everything to a shower in black … each offsets their own for the perfect balance.
6. Vanities. Try using it as a sink backsplash and you can make a very simple white vessel look like a sculptural composition. This a great look to use in a powder room, as very little material will be needed to cover a wall, meaning you can get a luxe look at a lower price.