Different types of flooring can set the stage for the whole room…
and we are knee deep in selecting options for our new build projects!
Let’s start with Exhibit A : The Bedroom! Once you’ve selected what stage you will set with your floor, the rest will fall into place.
Here are 5 ways to kick start your most restful room.
1. Go soft with silk: You can’t go wrong with a cloud like texture beneath your toes. This will give the room a relaxed, comfortable sense of style
2. Warm up with wood: For a more refined, clean and sharp look, we choose wood. This will also give the space a warm glow with the color of wood.
3. Add a pop with colorful rug: When the room starts to become monochrome, we add a colorful rug to separate the tones.
4. Weave texture with sisal: For a more natural, earthy style, the sisal or jute rug can be used. This brings the outdoors in and feel almost like a retreat or spa atmosphere.
5. Be refined yet weathered: Wanting to feel comfortable yet not completely put together? This look is for you. A rough painted wood floor transforms the style of this room.
What do YOU choose for your style and look?
How do you step out of your bed each morning?