Yep, we said it. INDOOR TREES. <insert gasping face>. No we aren’t talking about that dusty faux bush greenery shoved in your grandma’s attic. BUT we are essentially talking about an idea similar. Don’t stop reading. I know it sounds bizarre, but certain.. yes only certain types of greeneries ARE making a come back. Modern looks, clean looks, treat yourself to indoor trees.
- They can double as an accessory or art piece
2. A modern tree in a sleek planter can fill that empty awkward space.
3. These pieces of nature can help incorporate the theme and feel of the space.
4. It can BE your color scheme in an otherwise neutral space.
5. Want to feel like you’re on a vacation ALL THE TIME? Add them to a wet room for a way to bring the tropical feel indoors.
6. They add comfort to a sterile looking space.
Don’t rush off and grab just any old tree though. We are specific here. Fiddle leaf and fig trees are the way …and ONLY way to go.