Spring is here and don’t forget to clean out all the focal points of your home to make room to breathe and space for a few new pops!
Here are a few tips we’ve picked up from Houzz for a stunning Spring spruce.
– clear out winter boots or coats
– add hooks for organizing belongings
– move most used items to front and center drawers
– still have dishes from friends that you haven’t returned … make a pile to return!
– add a triple sorter laundry bin
– clean out old cleaning products, and throw away unused items
– remove old coffee cups and stacks of papers
– take a peek under the bed
– clean out old medications and move them to a different place as the humidity can be damaging
– organize cupboards in clean sorted baskets
Check out all these TCI projects on our Houzz portfolio HERE!