As the sun is starting to shine more often and the temps continue to rise …
spring is definitely in the air!
We found a few of our favorite colorful and happy centerpieces and table decor ideas from around the web … take a look and take note if you are hosting a family luncheon this Easter Sunday!
1. The rustic, natural look: Bringing a woodsy feel to your table gives it a sense of comfort and ease. Toping it off with fresh flower and easter eggs bring it to a festive spirit.
2. Clean, simple and homemade: Something hand crafted is always special to the
heart and beautiful on the table.
3. Shapes and characters: Why not add a bunny shaped napkin fold to your plate decor?!
4. An unusual but familiar icon: Instead of using the usual bunny rabbit, go with a fun
and new icon… a spring bird!
5. Bright and Airy: Branches and pastels are always a positive point in spring and bringing that together with fresh springs and white ceramics is a stunning combo.
Happy Spring and good luck in table decorating this week ! 😉