With Christmas decorations, gifting and all December brings, it often tugs at our wallets more than we bargained for!
So how can you make the most of the holidays WITHOUT being a grinch?? Here’s a few ideas we have found to be useful!
1. Go vintage
2. Shop Local
3. Find one amazing thing and give it to everyone
1. Use sprigs of greenery as decoration (cheap and beautiful)
2. Let the food be the decoration – warm loaves of bread!
3. Tea light candles always set the mood
Host a Crafting Party
– This gets everyone in the mood and you knock gifts out right and left
Good luck and may there be no Bah-hum-bug’s in your life 😉