What a beautiful sight in my front yard!
Fall is definitely my favorite time of year
and Mother Nature certainly shows her good side.
After the leaves have fallen, use her leftovers for the focal point of your table.
Here are simple, elegant ideas for any time of the year:
1. Clear vases, sticks, wire and a few leaves… easy, yet stunning!
Thank you Rachel Ray:)
2. Flowers out of tissue paper and glued to the branches…
Great project for the kids!
3. Love this for an outdoor patio
4. This may be my favorite! Spray painted branches with sweet birds!
5. And thank you to West Elm for showcasing metallics …
super for monochromatic color schemes.
Which is your favorite?
Until next time,
Images via* Moi, Rachel Ray, Real Simple, Desire to Inspire, West Elm
One thought on ““Fall” on your Table…”
Inviting but simple ideas for the holiday table that can be used for Christmas, too. We improvised at the beach, and the centerpiece was traditional with a few shells thrown in – a fun Thanksgiving.
Comments are closed.