The biggest question everyone always has … how can I make more space in my home?
What tips and tricks do we have, you ask??
Well we have a few tricks up our sleeves that utilize our creative brains 😉
1. Utilize multifunctional furniture: There are so many options on the market today. From integrated wine storage, to retractable desks and dining tables, using one piece of furniture for multiple purposes will always help to save space in the end.
2. Put your items on display: Like we designed in this french style kitchen, this open shelving concept encourages you to keep things tidy and organized, which in the end helps to not accumulate clutter.
3. Construct storage wherever you can: Do you have a blank wall or open space that is unused? Add built in bookcases or chests for storage and shelving.
4. Change spaces you normally overlook: Turn your world upside down and look at places in a different manner. You might see an opportunity for a strange shaped cabinet or a new design that helps save you space in the long run.
5. Add a loft: This requires a bit more planning and money, but if you are really looking to add space to your home, adding a loft can be a unique, and purposeful.
Good luck as you begin your space saving venture!!