Here at TCI, we have a few ideas of unusual trends of the year, and can’t wait to implement them. Our TOP choices!
1. Metal Accents – Gold or Silver!
** Won’t damage as easily as wood
** Completely indestructible and not porous
3. Textural Wallpaper – Grasscloth or Solids
4. Unique Fixtures in Unusual Spaces – Speciality Plumbing Fixtures
HOW do you implement these trends??
Here are a few slides to give you a visual for these looks!
A MASTER BEDROOM TREND:
(This particular quartzite is a 3CM Verde Acquamarina Slab. … Simply Beautiful)
– Use a mixture of metals throughout side tables, lighting, and accessories
– Wallpaper an accent wall in a textural wallpaper.
– WOW yourself each day as you step foot into your bathroom by wrapping your bath tub wall surround in a beautiful white quartzite from Aria Stone.
(This particular stone is a 3CM Bianco Quartzite)
– Give your bathroom a splash of shine with metals throughout your wall sconces, vanity and tub faucets, AND cabinet hardware
– Don’t skimp on the plumbing fixtures. They can be the icing on the cake in your master bath retreat if they SAY something about your space.