Kids bedrooms are a place to let go and have fun!
But we don’t always want to spend top dollar for these spaces as well know they will be “well loved” 😉
Here’s a few tips on how YOU can fancy-up your kiddo’s bedroom while keeping the budget in tact and having fun!
1. Old wallpaper books: Find a few that a local store is throwing out, and use them to cover the backs of bookcases or make a new design on a wall or closet door.
2. Large Washi Tape: Abaca Interiors used washi tape in modern patterns to create a fun, geometric design.
3. Fabric Art – Cover a canvas or picture frame with a fun, bright colored piece of fabric!
4. Embroidery Hoops – Large and Small, add colorful fabric for a unique look
5. Fabric Pendants – These add fun and flair to any room for close to nothing cost!
6. Wall Decals – These come in all shapes and sizes — but add a whole new dimension to the space!
Now it’s your turn !! Go and jazz up a kids bedroom!!